Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome to Nearly Free Stuff

Nearly Free StuffIf you just found us today (perhaps from some of the bigger blog sites) then Welcome.  Nearly Free Stuff is a smaller, more personal deal site.  I try to cater my writing to the newbie couponer (I remember being so confused by some of the coupon lingo websites used when I 1st started scoring deals).  I also try very hard to have a dialogue and answer all coupon questions personally. 

If you are new to couponing and saving you are in for a very exciting adventure.  Getting your 1st deal is such a thrill and soon you will be addicted.  BUT how do start out when it seems all so overwhelming.  That is where my series called Baby Steps to Savings comes in handy.  It is small ways to ease yourself into saving that are quick, effective, and easy.

Baby Steps To Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment