Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My SUPER HOT Target Toy Trip

 
** Sorry for the bad photo quality, that is about as good as the cell phone quality gets*

I am so excited about the amazing toy shopping trip at Target today.  Let me preface this by saying sorry to some of my friends who read my blog because you guys are getting to see what some of your kids are getting for Christmas.  Yes you read right I am shopping for next Christmas.  I can proudly say I went the last two Christmases without using the credit card, and most of that is by shopping ahead...do you think the deal will be as hot around Christmas?

Here is what I bought and the coupons I used so you can grab these deals too

Bought 2- Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy- $8.50 (reg $17)
**Fisher Price toys are 50% off this weekend with coupons found in Sunday ad or by texting EASTER to 827438
(right now this coupon isn't available but every day this week they have offered them online for a limited amount of time so be ready to print when I post they are available tomorrow)
Final Price: $3.50 each

Bought 3-Play-Doh Swirling Shake Set or 24 pack- $9.99
Final Price: $3.99 each

Baby Alive Beautiful Now Baby on possible Price Cut $15.09 (reg. $19.99)Use  $5/1 Baby Alive Doll Target store Coupon
Final Price: $5.09

Spongebob Square Pants, Strawberry Shortcake, Cars Memory Game $7.04
Final Price: $1.04

My Little Pony Friendship Express Train $17.99 (PC thru 4/21 reg $19.99)
Final Price: $7.99


All Disney Princess Toys are 50% off this week with in-ad coupon from the Sunday paper or by texting EASTER to 827438

Disney Princess Motorized 4-Wheel Quad $59.99
50% off this week with coupon mentioned above
Final Price: $30.00

Disney Princess Toy Playpen- $11.89 (reg $14.99)
50% off this week with coupon mentioned above
Final Price: $5.94


My Total: $74.12...Savings with sales and coupons $131. 84 or 64%
Pretty Awesome Right?















No comments:

Post a Comment