Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shopping Trip: World Market 5/5 $1.87 Spent + 3 FREE Photobooks and Prints

I posted last night that when you sign up for the World Market Rewards Program they sent you a birthday e-mail with $10 off any purchase.  Well being the World Market lover that I am my birthday certificate was burning a hole in my pocket so I went this morning to spend it.

Here is what I got-
5X7 Picture Frame- Reg $9.99 at 50% off or $4.99
4X6 Picture Frame- Reg $9.99 at 50% off or $4.99 (at this point my subtotal is $9.98 just $.02 shy of my $10 minimum threshold....I hate it when that happens)
Easter Salt & Pepper Shakers- Reg $6.99 at 75% off or $1.75
FINAL: $1.87 including tax after my $10 b-day certificate

Here is the even bigger surprise....my receipt printed out 3 separate coupons for a Snapfish Photobook with 5 prints.  The coupon says b/w 5/1 and 5/15 get a free Photobook and 5 prints with any $5.00 desktop or wall frames purchase.  I am not sure why it printed three seeing as I only bought two frames but this was an awesome bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment