Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shopping Trip: Walmart 5/18 for just a nickel

I stopped into Walmart today and was crossing my fingers that they would have some of the items I had coupons for back in stock (I think we have some shelf clearers at my location- these are people that leave the shelf empty when they buy the stores entire stock).  I was in luck because they had restocked with all the items I needed.  I got everything pictured for just $.05 (including tax), and here is how I did it.

 2- Daily’s Mixes Pouches $1.97
Use 2 coupons from HERE*
Total: Free + $.06 overage!
*I wasn't sure if the pouches were included with the coupon and it stated mixers, but it did state any size or flavor.  I asked the manager and she thought the pouches were included and it scanned without issue. 

2- Noxzema Bikini Razor $1.97
Use $2/1 Noxzema Coupon from the 5-1-11 RP
Total: Free + $.06 overage

4- Ivory Bar Soap $.97
Use the $1.00 off Ivory Coupon from the 5-1-11 PG
Total: FREE + $.12 overage

4- Wilkinson Sword $.97(4pack)
Use the $1 Any Wilkinson Sword Razor
Total: Free + $.12 overage

1- K-Y Jelly 2 oz $2.62*
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Total:  FREE + $0.38 in overage
*OK I will pause as you giggle about me buying K-Y but they paid me $.38 cents to take it out of the store.  This is a good example of buying items that are moneymaker, and if you don't need it you can donate it and use the overage for the rest of your purchase.  Look at this neat article I found an alternative uses for K-Y

1- McCormick Taco Seasonings $.52
Use $.75/1 Select McCormick Products, exp. 5-22-11 (RP 04/10/11)
Pay FREE + $.23 overage

1- BBQ Lighter $1.00
I don't like to end my transaction with a negative amount, even though it is possible to get money back with the Walmart coupon policy it seems to confuse and even sometimes upset the cashier to have to pay you back money so I grab something else I to cover the overage

TOTAL: $.05 Including Tax




1 comment:

  1. Many things confuse Wal-Mart cashiers....
    Good shopping trip & btw, go ahead and use the KY any way you see fit! No giggles here :)

    ReplyDelete