Monday, May 16, 2011

Shopping Trip: Target $2.01

I headed to Target today to pick up a few items that I had Target printable coupons for.  I also wanted to scope out the clearance rack to see if there were any great deals to pair my $3 off Mossimo coupon with.

Here is my shopping list...all these coupons are available on Target's website.  These will go FAST so if you haven't printed them already go now. 

6- Ore Ida Microwave Fries $.99 (sorry these weren't shown in the pic above b/c I had already popped it in freezer, here as a pic of the product)
=FREE

6- Target Up & Up Ibuprofn $.99
=FREE

4- Target Up & Up Hydrogen Peroxide $.52
=$.08 for 4

1- Mossimo Tank Top $4.98
=$1.98

Don't forget to take your reusable bag to help the environment and get $.05 off your purchase.

TOTAL: $2.01 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment