Friday, April 22, 2011

Is Swagbucks Worth It?

swagbucks 200x200 Earn Swagbucks for Printing and Redeeming Coupons!
You may have heard a lot about Swagbucks, the online search engine that rewards you, and wondered if it was worth it!  YES!  Everyone searches the web so why not use it to get some easy and free rewards.  Below is a link to a post I wrote about how to get started with Swagbucks.  Lots of people get started but never use it.  Here is the key...on home computers download the Toolbar.  The toolbar will give you a little search box at the top of your screen so it will be a no brainer to use it.  I know workplaces don't like you downloading stuff onto the computer...well you can still earn your Swagbucks at work by setting swagbucks.com as your homepage.  I earned over $100 in Amazon Gift Cards last year....doing nothing but what I was already doing. 


Five-tier Black Ladder Bookshelf
Today I purchased a bookshelf I had been eyeing (I have a oddly large landing in my house that looked like it needed something).  I didn't pay a penny because I used my Amazon Gift Cards earned on Swagbucks to pay for it.  So easy everyone should be doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment