Sunday, November 18, 2012

National Consumer Panel Now Accepting Applications = FREE Stuff

I am still on their waiting list for my zip code...lucky you if you are getting to participate in this

The National Consumer Panel home scan is accepting applicants for a very limited time! If you are accepted you will receive a scanner which you will use to track the different groceries and items you purchase and bring into your home.

In exchange for doing this, you can earn some great prizes such as electronics, toys, gift cards and more. Not everyone gets accepted, so if you do, be sure to give it a try! You can always return the scanner if you choose to no longer participate. I hear the kiddos love helping play "store" and scanning the items

Here is a picture of items one National Consumer Panel Member has earned.  Here is what she said about here experience with National Consumer Panel.

This is what Becky had to say about National Consumer Panel
I have been a member of National Consumer Panel (Home Scan) for a year and a half. It is such an awesome company. I scan all my purchases each week and upload them to their company as well as surveys. The surveys are so simple and most of them are only 5 to 10 minutes. I have earned enough for a griddle, Shark Steamer Mop  and coffee maker over the year and a half. They have tons of wonderful items to select from. I recommend this company to anyone who enjoys getting free items and making a voice to the companies.

Thanks: A Thrifty Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment