Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dollar Tree: FREE Sponge Bob or Dora Wrapping Paper


Christmas is going to be here before you know it, and I don't know about you but I go through TONS of wrapping paper.  I was excited to hear that I can score some FREE wrapping paper at Dollar Tree*

Sponge Bob or Dora the Explorer American Greetings Wrapping Paper- $1.00 each
FINAL PRICE: FREE

I grabbed some free scotch tape earlier in the year (safely tucked away on my stockpile bookshelf in the basement) and will pair it with my FREE wrapping paper to make these cute gifts for neighbors. 


How cute is the little note attached to the wrapping paper and tape:

Since November you've been shopping,
barely sleeping, hardly stopping.
Now it's late you're in a scrape, out of paper, out of tape.
Hope this wrap helps save the day!
Have a Happy Holiday!


Thanks:  Dollar Store Deals 



No comments:

Post a Comment