Thursday, August 2, 2012

I went MIA....




I went MIA from Nearly Free Stuff for a while because I was feeling a little burnt out.  Life was hectic, juggling running a house,  a little one, and the blog was getting to be a little too much.  I may have also mentioned before that my husband has always traveled for work so most of the time I am left to man the home front on my own.  I took a couple of months off to spend a quality summer with my little one. 

In the time I have been away I have found a great part-time job that I LOVE!  I work with children with Autism doing ABA therapy.  These kids crack me up and allows keep me on my toes.  I love going to work but man do they tire me out by the end of the day. 


This break has been WONDERFUL but has also had its draw backs because I HAVEN'T been living very frugally.  So it is time to get back on the wagon and get back to being smart with our income.  I thought now was as good a time as any to get back to blogging (keep me accountable folks).


WHAT IS THE SAME:
I will still be posting several times a day about hot deals that I find in stores and online.  You all know me I am not much for the newspaper coupons so most of my deals will involve online deals or in-store deals that don't need coupons or have a printable one you can access online. 

WHAT WILL CHANGE:
My current obsession and many of yours too is PINTEREST (follow my boards here).   My husband calls PINTEREST his arch nemesis because his honey-do list has gotten so long b/c of Pinterest.  I will be featuring some of my DIY and decorating projects.  I am not Martha Stewart so if the project doesn't turn out I will tell you!

Haha Nailed it!
Some of my projects may look like this!


I am excited to get moving again on saving money and still living fabulously.  My new motto for Nearly Free Stuff.....How to DIY, Decorate, and live Decadently on a Budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment