Thursday, February 23, 2012

Super Point= CASH, Woohoo

I wanted to mention Superpoints again because I just cashed out for $5 cash.  Don't get me wrong gift cards are awesome but cash is even better.  What I like about Superpoints is not only can your earn points on your own but once you have referred a few friends you earn the same amount of points they do.....so that can add up quick!!!

I am super excited about this new program called Superpoints. Superpoints is a new rewards program where you can earn free cash or gift card by doing things through their website. You can earn Superpoints for clicking links in e-mails, clicking the Superlucky Button (pictured above) to earn points...you get different amounts of click on the Superlucky Button depending on member level you are on. You can also earn points by referring friends, taking surveys, watching videos, and completing offers.
Join Superpoints now.

No comments:

Post a Comment