Thursday, February 16, 2012

HauteLook: Good Stuff for Kiddo and Me at HOT Prices

Initially I headed over to HauteLook tonight to see if I could score any hot deals on some items for my daughter.  I try to stay away from candy for her Easter gift and instead buy her a toy or fun item.  Naturally though I thought I would glance through HauteLook for some items for me as well.  I love HauteLook because they have high quality items and awesome prices.  I have been very pleased with my order.  Look at some of the cute items I found. 

How cute is this little Melissa & Doug suitcase for the kiddo (they have tons of colors and options).  Normally $50, HauteLook is selling them for just $27.  I think I might grab this as my daughter's Easter gift.  Beside being cute the kids can RIDE on the suitcase making them fun as well.

Check out the HUGE selection of Bear Paw boots.  They have every color and style imaginable on HauteLook and all 50% off the retail price.


Ok I must admit that I have a thing for coats...I love them and have too many to count.  I squealed with joy when I saw HauteLook is having a blowout sale on Kenneth Cole coats.  I am talking tons of seriously beautiful coats at 75% off retail. 




No comments:

Post a Comment