Monday, October 24, 2011

Kohl's: $5 Off Any $5 Purchase




Free $5 off any purchase at Kohl's, awesome right? Well just sign up for Kohl's emails to be notified about sales, and for joining they will send you a coupon for $5 off any in-store purchase or 10% off an online purchase. Here is the catch...it will take 5-10 business days for your coupon to show up in your email.



When I signed up I received a confirmation e-mail that I had to open and click on a button to confirm my e-mail, and then a few days later my coupon showed up in my e-mail.



So here is the challenge...yes you could go in and use this $5 offcoupon on a $20, $50 or $100 purchase (saving regardless of the amount is always good), but instead try heading to Kohl's and finding something on clearance or sale for around $5 so you are basically getting something for FREE. I was able to grab my little girl and adorable outfit for $3 after my $5 coupon. Let me know what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment