Monday, September 26, 2011

Colin Stuart Over The Knee Boots $32 Shipping (Reg $175)


I remember a time when I was trendy, stylish, and had cute little outfits...but lets face it a lot of that fashionista in me is gone now that I am a stay at home mom.  Still I heart my shoes and clothes but these days with a little one running around and a limited budget I can't justify $100+ boots no matter how beautiful they are.  I almost squealled with delight when I saw these beautiful Colin Stuart Over The Knee stretch boots for just $40 on NoMoreRack.com today.  Even better if you are a new customer you will get $10 off your first purchase of $20 or more.  Shipping is always just $2...meaning these hot boots that normally retail for $175 can show up at your door for just $32.

Also....


Spread the word about NoMoreRack.com to friends and score FREE stuff.  Today if you refer 20 friends to NoMoreRack.com (remind them that they will score a hot $10 credit when they sign up) you can grab this gorgeous bag for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment