Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ipsos I-Say: Earn Extra Cash and Try Out New Products


I have posted recently about legit survey sites for those of you interested in earning a little extra money.  I usually go through my surveys while sitting on the couch watching TV.  It is a easy quick way to earn a few extra dollars.  There is a new survey site on the scene and after a little research they look like another great option.  Ipsos I-say Survey Company allows you the opportunity to earn a little extra income or maybe or have the chance to try out new products before they hit the market.  With Ipsos I-Say you’ll have the opportunity to take surveys and earn rewards that can be redeemed for money (in the form of an authorized check), donations and prepaid American Express cards. Most members receive surveys at least once each month with an average of about four per month, and the more surveys you take, the more points you earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment