Thursday, July 14, 2011

SaveMore.com: HOT Deal on Perfume

I mentioned in a earlier post that SaveMore.com is currently giving new customers a $10 credit when they sign up for an account.  Today they have a daily deal (their deals are usually available for two days, so you should be able to grab this tomorrow as well) in which you can grab a $30 voucher to D'dara, a website with a HUGE selection of perfume and cologne.  After your new customer credit you can grab this deal for just $5 + Free Shipping.

This is a great deal and as I looked around D'dara I found their prices were super reasonable allowing you to grab some hot deals for just $5.  I plan to buy Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker it is priced at just $27.99 (Reg. $68.00)....after the cost of the voucher I will be scoring a bottle of perfume valued at $68 for just $5 (the cost of the voucher)


No comments:

Post a Comment