Monday, July 25, 2011

$40 Worth of Bedding & Towels for $8


UPDATE: I wanted to remind everyone that this deal is still available through today!  I ordered my sheets last night....and still couldn't believe I got king sheets for $8.  WHAT A DEAL!

SaveMore.com is quickly becoming one of my favorite daily deals sites b/c they just have one great deal after another. Today they are offering a $40 voucher to Blanket America for $18. Remember new customers still receive a $10 credit when they create a new account making this just $8. I looked around their website and found a lot of great items.




I found these 300TC Cotton sheets for just $29.99 (reg $90)...so just $8 (the cost of the voucher) for new sheets. What I love even better is it is $29.99 for any size sheets, even king.

No comments:

Post a Comment