Saturday, June 25, 2011

Reminder: 3 FREE Deals Still Available from Deal Sites

I am loving all the free deals I am scoring lately from daily deal sites, and if you didn't grab these the other day you can grab them because they are still available today. 

SaveMore.com is offering new customers a $10 credit when they create an account.  Using your credit you can score two great deals for FREE.  The first is a 20-page Photobook from PhotoBin priced at $8.50 (a $34.99 value for FREE.  You will still have a $1.50 credit to use again later towards another hot deal.

The second deal from SaveMore.com is a 39-day membership to Webcookingclasses.com for $7 (a $61.00 value).  After your credit this deal is FREE as well.


The other deal site is LittleBirdie.com, and they are also offering a $10 credit to new members when they create an account.  Right now you can use that credit to get a Deluxe Newborn Organizer and Lighted Pen for FREE.  This is a great baby shower gift idea.  I wish I had this when my little girl was born, I was writing down on random pieces of paper when I fed her to change her diaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment