Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Walgreens: FREE Starburst Jelly Bean Easter Eggs

starburst2 300x232 Free Starburst Jelly Bean Easter Eggs at Walgreens!

I am starting to think that you should never need to by Easter candy if the deals are this good every year/  Here is a great deal on Starburst Jelly Bean Easter Eggs at Walgreens this week.  I'm excited about this deal b/c I had printed this coupn hoping to use it at Target to score the free Skittles blenders that I posted about last week but they didn't have them at my store...so I still get to use my coupon woohoo.

Starburst Jelly Bean Eggs – $0.75 (buy 2)
$0.50/1 Skittles or Starburst candy coupon$1/2 Skittles, Starburst, Life Savers or Hubba Bubba Easter Item Walgreens coupon from April Coupon Book
= Free after both coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment