Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Target: Rimmel Mascara $0.24

At the beginning of each month Coupons.com lists some new coupons on their website.  The hottest coupons don't last long so they may not be there if you go back this weekend to print them.  I am a lazy couponer so if I see a coupon I want but won't be headed to the store for a few days I go ahead and print it (so I don't miss out) and just leave it sitting in my printer tray until I go shopping. 

Today Coupons.com has a $2.00 off coupon for a Rimmel Cosmetic product (it says Mascara but when it prints it says any Rimmel cosmetic).  You can find Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara for $2.24

Deal Scenario:
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara $2.24
Final Price = $.24/ea

3 comments:

  1. When the Rimmel coupon prints it says "Available at Walmart". Does this mean it has to be used at Walmart or can it be used anywhere since it is a manufacturer coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Target had them priced at $2.99, so not quite as great of a deal, but still a good price for mascara. Krista- you can use them anywhere when it says that. The restriction comes into play when it says, "redeemable at Walmart, Walgreens, etc." I guess that is just a marketing strategy to point people in Walmart's direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well explained...yes you can use the coupon at Target. I hear there are Rimmel clearance items at many Target locations. You may check them out to see if you can score some cheap or free items since the coupon just says for Rimmel item.

    ReplyDelete