Friday, March 18, 2011

Reminder: Revlon $2.00/1 Beauty Tool Coupon


I wrote about this the other day but wanted to post it again.  On Target's website their is a manufacturer's coupon for $2.00/1 Revlon Tool (you can use this coupon anywhere).  I used mine at Walgreens since they are having a sale (through 3/19) for 40% off all Revlon Tools. 

I had 6 coupons and was able to score 6 packages of Revlon Emery Boards for free.  At the end of my transaction a Catalina Coupon (the coupons that print at the end of your order) for $2.00 off a Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer was given to me.  These retail for $3.49 each or $2.09 after the 40% off.  I used my $2.00 Catalina Coupon to make it just $.09 plus tax.  Not bad for everything pictured above for less than a dime. 

Get your coupon here!  Consider using this coupon at Walmart as well to make for a Moneymaker situation (remember Walmart Coupon Policy is to give the overage from a coupon back in cash or towards the rest of your purchase)

*I use beauty items like this in Gift Baskets for girlfriends at Christmas...last year I took one to a Friends Xmas Gift Exchange and it was a HUGE hit.  With the deals you can get on beauty products throughout the year you can make some super cheap but amazing gift baskets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment