Thursday, March 17, 2011

NCP: Accepting Applications Again = Valueable Gifts


It is back....I have been wanting to do this for some time, but right now I am on a waiting list for my zip code (lucky you whoever in my zip code is doing this).  The rest of you should be trying this out.

You can join Nielsen and make your opinions count! They give you a scanner and you scan your purchases each week and then electronically send them the information from your scanner.
You can earn valuable gift points which can be redeemed for Electronics, household items, toys and much more all while having your opinions count in the consumer research.
This window for sign ups usually doesn’t last long. Go HERE for more information!

* I hear kiddos love this because they can play "store" and scan all the items you buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment