Friday, March 25, 2011

CVS Trip: Out of Pocket $0.00

I headed over to CVS this morning to try the Listerine Deal that I posted about last night.  The coupons did beep but the cashier read them and agreed that there were no size limitations and I could use them.  This is a printable coupon so you can print off two per computer by simply hitting the back button. This sale is going on through Saturday (if your store is out consider getting a rain check so you can grab this deal later)  I also grabbed a Physician's Formula concealer (all Physician's Formula is 40% off this week).  I was able to use the $5.00 coupon (no longer available) that I posted about previously to get it for free. 

Trip Purchase
8- Listerine $1.00 each
used (4) $2.00/2 printable coupon
1- Physicians Formula $5.99
-40% off on sale $2.39
-$5.00 off Physician's Formula Coupon (adjusted down)
FINAL PRICE: FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment