Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CVS & Target Shopping Trip: 3/1- Cheap Nail Polish, Free Granola Bars, and $.48 Craft Kits

I was wide awake at 4 a.m. this morning... it was so early even my little one was still asleep so I hopped in car and headed to CVS to grab a few items (No worries I didn't leave the baby home alone.)  From the kiosk today I got a $3 off any Revlon Cosmetics purchase.  I skipped the regular priced items and went to the clearance section (usually an endcap near the back of the store)  Combining my coupon  with the clearance I was able to score four bottle of Revlon Nail Polish for $.43 plus tax.  I like saving these and using them in gift baskets at Christmas.



Target trip was just as wonderful b/c I was able to score 9 boxes of granola bars for free (I do have three computers at our house so I was able to print from all three of them, even if you only have one computer you will be able to score 3 free boxes).  Made even better b/c I had to get checked out by my local Target Coupon Nazi...I swear this woman has a personal vendetta against coupons.  I watched as she annoyingly scanned all my coupons and couldn't object to any of them.  Meredith 1 Coupon Nazi 0 = Good Day!

Go here to see how to get your free granola bars.

I will be the first to say that my local Target doesn't always have the best clearance compared to other stores.  Frequently when I see people online they are scoring the same item for 75% off on clearance in various stores throughout the country I will find it at my local Target for only 30% off.  So if something is a great deal at my store you can probably get it for a steal too.  They had 75% off several Crayola Pop Art Pixies craft sets.  I was able to score this stationary box below (that comes with stamps, stickers, and pens) for $.48 after a printable coupon for $2.00.  Of all the clearance kits the highest would have been $2.78 after coupons and was originally $24.99.  These are a WONDERFUL idea for Easter baskets.  Click here for the link to the  $2.00 printable coupon.  Like Crayola on Facebook and then click on Pop Art Pixies in the left bottom corner

No comments:

Post a Comment