Thursday, February 24, 2011

Target: Frozen Sale Through 2/26

I posted earlier in the week that Target is having a Frozen Sale where you can buy any 7 frozen items and recieve a $5 gift card.  This sale is regional so you may want to call ahead and find out if your store is doing it before you head out.  I have read that some people were having trouble getting this deal.  You can buy any 7 frozen items but the total of the 7 items after coupon must be over $5 to get the gift card.  The options for buying are really endless and you can cruise the frozen aisles.  Below are some ideas for purchases.

Buy 7 Market Pantry frozen Steak and Cheese Burritos $0.84
Total = $5.88
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost ONLY $0.88 for all 7 burritos!

Ore Ida Easy Fries .99Buy 7 and pay $1.93 after Gift Card or .27 cents each

Skinny Cow, Ben & Jerry’s, Edy’s or Haagen Daaz Cups $1.02-$1.25 (Regular Price)Buy 7 and pay as low as $2.14 after Gift Card or .30 cents a cup

Market Pantry Frozen Mini Chicken Sandwiches $2.84
-$1.50/2 Market Pantry® Frozen Chicken Items Target Web Coupon x3/26

Here is what I bought tonight....I plan on going back tomorrow and doing more transactions but I wanted to organize my freezer a bit and see how much room I have left.

(12) Birdeye Steam Fresh Vegtables- $1.02 each
(1) Stouffers Entree- $1.97
(1) Stouffers Entree- $2.50
$16.71 Total
-(2) $1.00 Stouffers Coupons (posted about previously no longer available)
$10.71 plus I received $10 in Target gift cards for buying 14 frozen items...so really $.71 for 14 items

No comments:

Post a Comment