Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free Subscription to Babytalk Magazine

If you read this blog on a regular basis you may think you are having dejavu (haven't I seen an offer for this magazine before) and you are right you have.  The reason I am posting this is that you can get another subscription even if you already receive it and thus increase the amount of possible Amazon Coupons coming to your house.  To snag a FREE subscription to Babytalk magazine and a FREE 6 month subscription to American Baby magazine go here!

Believe me if you have a kiddo in diapers do yourself a huge favor and check out my post on Amazon Mom and the Amazon Coupons.....it will save you hundreds on diapers.  Even friends who have seemed reluctant before to trying couponing and saving are huge fans of the Amazon Mom, and coupon deals (Tiff, I'm talking about you ) :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment