Friday, February 11, 2011

CVS: Free Crest Whitestrips


UPDATE: This worked great for me, I was able to get the $10 ECB.  This deal is only available through Saturday.  Also note if you requested the Crest Whitestrips Sample I posted a few weeks ago (I received mine today), it came with a $10 coupon.

I am freaking out b/c I literally got a $10 Crest Whitestrips Coupon in the mail today (it came with my free sample)  Here’s yet another CVS deal you can possibly score this week. First, select Crest Whitestrips are on sale for an additional $10 off this week. AND supposedly when you purchase Crest Whitestrips, you’ll get an unadvertised $10 Extra Care Buck! If that’s the case, you can score the following deal…

Crest 3D Whitestrips (10-ct.) $29.99 to $31.99 (price may vary by location)
Get an additional $10 off at checkout due to the weekly sale
Plus, use the $10/1 coupon found in the 1/16 or 1/30 PG
Pay as low as $9.99
Get back a $10 Ecb
Final cost as low as FREE (or $1.99)

I am going to go try to score this deal!  I will let you know if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment