Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Target: Clearance Storewide

Have you checked out Target lately?  If not you should be because there is clearance markdowns storewide.  I hit up several Target today and was amazed with some of the deals.  Now granted all stores are not created equal...some are better with clearance deals than others.  I saw a stroller and carseat travel system priced $69.99 (down from $130.00),  Wall Art marked 50% off, and clothing in Women's, Men's and Baby marked 75% off.  Target also typically does toy clearance this time of year...unfortunantly all the KC Northland stores I went to were already pretty picked over.  Let me know if you find any deals.  I was able to pick up a few outfits for my little girl, and a dress for $7.50 that I plan to wear for Easter (it's never to early to plan ahead). 

1 comment:

  1. I got the skinny dress pants (reg$24.99) for $6.49! And got my daughter some dress shoes for $2.48!

    ReplyDelete